I’ve been a strict vegan for just over a year now! According to thevegancalculator.com I have saved:
• 3,322kg of CO2
• 1,519,823 ltrs water
• 1,022 sq m forest
• 365 animals lives
Didn’t quite make the 25 min run on Friday. Maybe because it was later than usual, or I ate too much the night before (Andrew’s birthday!). Going to try it again Monday ?
What do you want? ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake
Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?
Or are you someone out there who’s a little bit like me?
Who knows deep down I’m not where I’m meant to be?
Every day’s a little harder as I feel your power grow
Don’t you know there’s part of me that longs to go…
INTO THE UNKNOWN!
I’ve booked to go and see the immersive adventure Time Fracture next year!
I’ve just watched The Timeless Children (latest episode of Doctor Who) and there seem to be many plot holes. I’ve not yet seen all of Classic Who so forgive me if I miss any…
- River Song was apparently born a Time Lord because she was conceived on the TARDIS, but that no longer makes sense because they said the Time Lords invented time travel themselves, independent of the Timeless Child stuff.
- When Clara Oswald jumped into The Doctor’s life stream thing in “Name of the Doctor” and saw all his faces… it completely ignored all his other past lives
- How come The Doctor and the Time Lords have the same DNA, including 2 hearts, if they are different species?
- Also in “Name of the Doctor” it showed that it was Clara who suggested which TARDIS to steal, but that makes no sense now because he would have had to steal the one he always steals in every lifetime (as evidenced by the Ruth!Doctor having the same TARDIS)
- Why would they always call themselves The Doctor even after lots of mind wipes? And where did it come from originally? It was pre-Hartnell…
- What’s the point of using The Doctor for dangerous missions and resetting their memory lots of times when they could just use literally anybody else from Gallifrey? Now that they all have regeneration powers (and the limit is self imposed) they could just do the missions themselves, and The Doctor is probably the most important person to keep safe as they still don’t know where she came from?
- The Death Particle killed them all excited why didn’t they all regenerate?
- Can Cybermen be created by converting dead bodies? I’m not sure about that, may be a Classic Who thing. And if the Time Lords are dead how do they regenerate? That was strange.
- Not exactly a plot hole but in The Time of the Doctor it was the Doctor’s last life, no regenerations left, and Clara begs the Time Lords to give him a new set… we now know they didn’t have to, so I guess that was just for show?
- We may discover this later I suppose but if The Doctor was controlled and kept as their “weapon” then how did he have a family, including a grandchild (Susan), before his escape?
- Why in all their travels did The Doctor never meet her original people?
- What was The Hybrid all about then? All Time Lords are hybrids…
- Also why is it “children”?
I have many questions!