5. Lectures Sometimes you just want to fall asleep.
4. Washing up There seems to be a never-ending supply of washing up to do! Just after you finish some, you have another meal which generates loads more!
3. Laundry Doing laundry is a pain in the butt, and costs a small fortune as well. No wonder students are often portraid as smelly! 😛
2. No Money Having no money for the luxuries in life is very annoying. Seeing as a good night out can set you back around £10-20 you have to really budget your money or just not go out!
1. Studying Yes going to uni actually involves studying! And doing homework! And I thought it was all about meeting people, being independent and wild parties! 🙂